*** BOOKINGS NOW CLOSED ***
The association has berths booked at Yarmouth Marina for Saturday the 26th May. All must arrive by 1800 or the berths will be released. Dinner will be at the Royal Solent Yacht Club.
See who's booked
All are then invited to meet at Newtown Creek on the afternoon of Sunday the 27th for a beach BBQ. If the weather is not kind we will head to East Cowes but there won't be pre booked berths.
Menu options are:
1. Smoked Salmon & Horseradish Pâté with Toasted Ciabatta
2. Caramelised Red Onion & Brie Tartlet
1. Sea Bream Fillets with a Mediterranean Tomato & Basil Sauce
2. Pork Medallions with a Cider, Cream & Mustard Sauce
1. Lemon Posset with Ginger Shortbread
2. Double Chocolate Profiteroles
1. Mediterranean Vegetable & Goats Cheese Stuffed Peppers with a Tomato & Basil Sauce
Coffee and Cheese
1. Cheese and Biscuits (£5.15 pp)
2. Coffee (£1.00 pp)
(2 courses £17.50 or 3 Courses: £22.95)
Further information can also be found on the facebook group.
Please note the Royal Solent request that the dress for dinner is Smart Casual which is defined as:
Smart Casual. Gentlemen may wear a shirt and trousers with or without a tie or cravat; with or without a sweater or jacket. Ladies should be dressed appropriately in skirts or trousers. Bare feet are not acceptable at any time. Tailored shorts may be worn during the summer months (April-September).